Explore using SPLOTs to share learning objects, deepen understanding, and build learning community.
What are SPLOTs? There is a bit of playful mystery about this odd word, but you will learn more at this BCcampus FLO Lab scheduled for July 27, 2022 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm (PT). Register now to be part of SPLOTapalooza. You can access all materials at any time, whether you are in the workshop or not, the palooza activity can be ongoing.
We got your archive right here!
Jump into the Workshop
Start at the top or jump to any portion of the workshop:
- Today’s Menu
- Moody Weather Check in
- Before/After comic: Course reflection
- What Exactly is a SPLOT?
- SPLOTS in the Edu-Wild
- How to Bake Your Own SPLOTs
What’s In this SPLOT?
This site is also a SPLOT itself, designed to house collections of different kinds of media (images, audio, video) with descriptions added by the workshop participants or anyone who wanders by later (that is you!).
- Flat but Perilous
- How are folks keeping cool?
- Cloudy and rainy weather
- Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs
- Here Comes the Sun Little Darling
- Temperature? Too hot to be a dog
- Current rainy day out my window in the northwest territories
- We got Cows!
Got an inspiration? Do you want to see what it’s like to add to this SPLOT? Share something now!